Although the products we use in our services have no known side effects, but in the unlikely event of skin irritation, due to your allergies or sensitive skin, Amaya Salon will not be held responsible. However, the following do’s and don’ts may be tried.
- Don’t expose the affected area to sunlight for at least 24 hours.
- Do not wash the affected area with HOT water for 24 hours.
- Refrain from rubbing off once henna-tattoo has dried.
- Refrain from using any other cream/cleansing products for 24 hours
- Wash affected area with soap and COLD water.
- Use cold compression.
- Patch test may be requested prior the service.
IF THE PROBLEM STILL PERSISTS, CONSULT A DERMATOLOGIST.
- Threading and waxing might result in minor skin rashes and bumps for those who have highly sensitive skin. This happens because hair removal by threading and waxing causes the hair follicles to temporarily enlarge, hence, allowing bacteria t o enter skin. If any sort of infection is noted, contact a dermatologist as soon as possible.
- After the treatment (waxing / facial) washed area with cold water or use cold compression and avoid use of hot water.
- Aloe vera cream may be applied after hair removal to avoid irritation. You may request your technician to apply some aloe vera if you feel any kind of irritation.